Tidbits about my life relating to anything and everything.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

This is true in relationships and it is true with blogging as well, amongst other things. Even though I am an infrequent poster, there is a lot of good that blogging can do, especially for someone in my field of design. It sharpens your writing skills, and gives you an opportunity log events, experiences, pics, or just things that inspire you. This log can serve as a new resource for creativity. So here I am again, trying to maintain some regular posting schedule, but honestly it will be when I am inspired to have something to write about.

I recently attended the HOW conference which is a conference for graphic desingers (but not limited to) It was quite an experience and I had the opportunity to create a library of imagery that was to be projected on one of the huge screens in the conference rooms. Alas, there wasnt enough participation to have it carried out so I am posting a link to the images for all (that's what? 3 of you??) to see. Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home