Tidbits about my life relating to anything and everything.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I have to go to court

Well it looks like I have to appear in court as a victim for when my car was stolen a year and a half ago. I guess it will be to verify that it was my car and to give my account of what happened. I just dont want to be put in the position where the prosecution tries to discredit me. I doubt it. Maybe I've just seen too many movies. In any event, I can't wait to face this douche bag in person, and I hope he gets the full sentence.

The trial is scheduled for Sept 5th, but I will have to ask for a continuance since that's the week we are expecting our baby.

Til then...

2 Comments:

Blogger EVK4 said...

That is fantastic...your car is stolen and you're going to have Raymond Burr going after you with the third degree!

"Are you sure your car was opalescent yellow? Isn't it true that you once called an aubergine gap pocket tee purple? How can we believe you now?"

I don't know if Raymond Burr talks like that or even if he was a prosecutor on that show but I like the image of him going after the defenseless theftee.

5:32 PM

 
Blogger Dilkman said...

Ill keeep you posted about the trial.

12:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home